We all know of Rush dipSh*ts latest comments and we aren't going to rehash that cluster. Here are a few other gems from two talking heads who might be Satan incarnate.
Let's begin with SHE-devil Ann Coulter :
- "Our blacks are so much better then their blacks", and "we have very impressive blacks". Wow, has she not looked at the White House?
|Coulter & Not One Of Her Blacks|
- "I was going to have a few comments about John Edwards but you have to go into rehab if you use the word fa**ot". Clearly her bigotry extends well beyond race.
- "Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're whores." Looks like someone put this tactic into practice well before Rush's run-o-the-mouth.
|I wanted cheese sauce on my ribs|
- "This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist." Can you conjure up the image of Beck using his "doe eyes" tactic with this one? Like you are a couple of buds planning an intervention at an Applebee's.
- "I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it". Much like Palin and her cross hair chart which could have possibly prompted some loon to go after Giffords, this unleashed on the Fox News circuit could prove deadly. Dangling a carrot like this is like telling a hyperactive kid where you hid the pixie stix.
- “You self-centered, self-righteous, socialist, out-of-control, dangerous, man-hating bitch! Shut your mouth. We might have bought into this crap in the 1960s because too many people were doing LSD. We’re not on LSD anymore — we need to start making sense.” This was said in regards to Gloria Steinem, and they say there isn't a War on Women, way to keep it classy Glenn.